33 things I love
1. My WONDERFUL adorable THOUGHTFUL husband
2. all THREE of my children, they bring me such joy everyday
3. New boots
4. Sushi
5. My Galaxy S ( I honestly never thought I would like it as much as I do)
6. The awesome neighborhood we live in with all our great neighbors
7. Kneaders french toast breakfast
8. spending time with my sisters
9. taking naps with my baby
10. fitting into my pre-baby jeans
11. my new jogging stroller ( to keep me in those jeans)
12. Sunday dinners with family
13. dancing
14. doing my daughters hair! It's fun for me and it is guaranteed bonding time in the morning
15. my faith
16. Green Elephants
17. Glee
18. girl scout cookies
19. Saturdays, the kids call it "daddy stay home day"
20. dry shampoo
21. bare minerals
22. deal a day websites, they are so hot right now! I have them bookmarked on my phone and check them every morning. My top three!
23. red mango
24. fish tacos
25. chocolate boomerangs (As Ben likes to call the chocolate turnovers from Arby's)
26. angry birds
27. towels out of the dryer
28. watching my children learn to read, it is amazing to see their progress everyday
29. Parenthood
30. my camera (that I am still learning how to use)
31. new hair cuts
32. mod podge
I do realize there is a lot of food on the list this year but I really am enjoying not being pregnant and not having an aversion to food. I guess that could technically be number 34.




2 comments:
happy late birthday Susan! I hope you had a fabulous day!
hahahaha! You are too cute! No worries, food would probably take up at least six of my top 10 favorite things. Sad maybe, but so so so satisfying! Thanks for sharing! It really is the simple things isn't it?
-Heather, from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com
Post a Comment