Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I love to see the Temple


My kids and I took a field trip downtown to see the temple with my friend from High School and her neighbors. We rode the train in, I think that might have been their favorite part, and took a tour with some of the sister missionaries. It was nice to hear their simplified version of the tour ya know just the basics sometimes we all need to be taught like we are children who don't understand everything. Anyway this outing was one of the many that the pictures were lost so thanks to Z and the wonders of the internet I was able to swipe some photos from her blog, thanks for being more organized than me I hope I can make it up to you someday. For now i am just grateful. Oh and thanks for letting us tag a long

1 comments:

zeebee said...

This was a fun time, I'm so glad you could come! You can steal my pictures anytime ;)