Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 19, 2008

6 years ago today!

We were married.

(on the coldest day of the year)

5 years ago,
we were celebrating our first year in Sun River.


4 years ago,
we were expecting our first child


3 years ago,
We were expecting our second


2 years ago,
we started acting like grown-ups and bought a house.

1 year ago
we got our honeymoon to Hawaii


and just to prove you are the perfect husband
this year on our anniversary you made reservations at my favorite restaurant. Then I got sick and you brought me flowers,took over duties with the kids and the house, and nursed me back to health. I love that I still love you as much as I did the day we were married and that I don't need a fancy dinner to prove you love me.

1 comments:

Hfoutz said...

I love this post Susan! What a great timeline...this is why you and I just "clicked" we think the same :) Love ya!