tonight for family prayer I was whispering to Ben helping him with what to say.
Me: Please bless that we will sleep well.
Ben: Please bless the wall.
I could hardly hold it together for the rest of the prayer.
15 hours ago
wife to a hardworking adorable husband and wonderful father. He even does the dishes almost everynight. Mother of two boys (almost 6 and a newborn) with a sassy girl (4) in between, always on my toes although I am not sure what that really means because I spend more time on the floor playing with the kids.
tonight for family prayer I was whispering to Ben helping him with what to say.
Me: Please bless that we will sleep well.
Ben: Please bless the wall.
I could hardly hold it together for the rest of the prayer.
Posted by suefoutz at 8:35 PM
Labels: things kids say
1 comments:
I can just see Ben going over it in his head:"Why does mommy want me to bless the wall? We've never blessed the wall before. Maybe the wall needs to be blessed? Well, here goes..."
Post a Comment