......because his old bed was so short he would hit it on the headboard. Ben has had a hard time lately staying in his own bed. I think it had a little (or a lot) to do with the fact that he has outgrown his toddler bed. Everytime he would roll over he would hit his head or arm or leg and that would wake him up and send him running into our room with our big bed so he could sleep. I hope it takes him a while to grow out of this bed, my baby is growing up too fast he will be 4 in a few weeks hard for me to believe. I love this shot because the bed makes him look small again Just to make sure he stays in his new bed we have a sleep chart he gets to put stickers on when he wakes up if he stays in bed all night and at the end of two weeks he gets to go to Chuck E Cheese.
15 hours ago




2 comments:
You have such great ideas with incentives for your kids.
You have posted a lot since I have been here, I love this chart, I have the same problem, I think I will need to do this.
Post a Comment