after putting up with teasing and pushing all morning Kendall had finally had it. She told me
"I want Ben to go to school today!"
poor girl Ben only goes to school twice a week I think she wishes it were everyday.
34 minutes ago
wife to a hardworking adorable husband and wonderful father. He even does the dishes almost everynight. Mother of two boys (almost 6 and a newborn) with a sassy girl (4) in between, always on my toes although I am not sure what that really means because I spend more time on the floor playing with the kids.
after putting up with teasing and pushing all morning Kendall had finally had it. She told me
"I want Ben to go to school today!"
poor girl Ben only goes to school twice a week I think she wishes it were everyday.
Posted by suefoutz at 11:37 AM
Labels: things kids say
3 comments:
I feel Kendall's pain. I was very excited for this week to come after having the kids home for 2-3 weeks.
I love your kids! This is a cute post! It was wonderful to have you guys here for Christmas time and we look forward to seeing you for Paisley's blessing. Thank you for being so wonderful...you and Tyler both!
I'm feeling this right now, so far one morning together and they are fighting like cats and dogs!
Post a Comment