this blog has gone stale! I have lost my blogging jo! I am trying my best to find some motivation but I have drafts from December yet to post. To all the blog watchers (all 2 of them, hi mom and dad) I am working on it.
6 days ago
wife to a hardworking adorable husband and wonderful father. He even does the dishes almost everynight. Mother of two boys (almost 6 and a newborn) with a sassy girl (4) in between, always on my toes although I am not sure what that really means because I spend more time on the floor playing with the kids.
this blog has gone stale! I have lost my blogging jo! I am trying my best to find some motivation but I have drafts from December yet to post. To all the blog watchers (all 2 of them, hi mom and dad) I am working on it.
Posted by suefoutz at 8:58 PM
5 comments:
count me as #3! I love your blog! Paisley does too!
I am not your mom, or your dad either. :) I miss your blogging!
Have you been practicing with your camera? Post pictures!
Don't worry about getting caught up, just post from the now and move on. :)
Love you!
Susan, I also read your blog. So here you have more motivation to start blogging again. Hope to read your adventures soon.
Yeah, count me in. I'm a blog fan!! Can't wait to see more.
Gotta add me to your blog fans, you know I come to visit ;)
Don't give up!
Post a Comment