Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 12, 2009

From the mouth of Ben

This morning as I was doing my makeup Ben was watching. When I started to curl my eyelashes he wanted to know what I was doing.

Me: Curling my eyelashes

Ben: Why? so you can see??

Yes Ben so I can see!!! If he thinks that is weird wait until he sees my eyebrows waxed.

3 comments:

Hfoutz said...

That boy is hilarious! I hope we get to see each other sooner rather than later! How cool is it that Scott and Anita will be out your way this summer!!! I'm jealous!

lisa winnett said...

He is pretty smart! That is really funny.

zeebee said...

Oh this is hilarious, try explaining to your four year old why you are having your upper lip waxed!!! Ha! I had to take them or I would never get it done!