Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sassy's 1st haircut

I know most kids get their hair cut at about 1, for Ben it was more like 6 months (the kid had a lot of hair) but that is another story. I have been putting off cutting Kendall's hair because she had the cutest curls on the bottom and I was afraid they would be gone if her hair was cut. I was right but as much as I will miss those curls I will not miss fighting with the knots and tangles she had every morning.
BEFORE:

I wish a had a better before picture. I used a flat iron so the length was obvious but the curls are gone.

AFTER:
two inches shorter


She was a little upset so I took her out for Ice Cream. She wanted pink so I got it dipped and all she did was eat the hard shell off and she was done.

5 comments:

Hfoutz said...

She sure looks cute...maybe the curls will come back in time!

Elizabeth Ward said...

she looks so cute. She has so much hair, It would look way cute cut in a little bob.

Mike and Dee said...

I think it looks way cute and so much thicker and healthier! I notice that when I cut Marissa's hair too! It makes such a difference!

lisa winnett said...

Kendell's hair is so cute. I know it hard to cut it but it looks so good.

Dewerrett said...

So funny. I was just updating my blog because I cut C's hair tonight for the first time too! Lookin' good!
And that ice cream looks like it was from Arctic Circle. . . can you ship one to me??!