Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 5, 2009

all attitude

My sister stopped by today and ended up staying for lunch. While the kids were playing in the front room we could hear some yelling. Not you typical "give it back yelling" it was a bit more bossy than that. Kendall in her best 'mom' voice and her best 'mom' pose was trying to boss all the kids around.
The best I could come up with without seeing what happend was that her tower of blocks got knocked over and she wanted them picked up.
I must put my hands on my hips a lot, I never thought I really did that.

1 comments:

Mike and Dee said...

I love the grouchy face! Marissa has that one down pretty good too! It's so funny how they mimmick so much! I must say that my girl is way more bossy than both boys put together!