Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 9, 2009

he did it

he stayed in his own bed and we all got much better sleep due to it. Thanks Bud! The best reward I could imagine was Chuck E Cheese. He was bouncing off the wall in anticipation all day. Anything I asked him to do or help me with was followed with an 'ok mom, and then we will go to Chuck E Cheese's house?' I am glad he had so much fun because it made the outing worth it even if that place is total torture for parents. One funny thing that Ben did was when Chuck E Cheese came out to dance for the birthday parties Ben joined in and crashed the birthday photos. Now everyone who had a party tonight probably has a photo of Ben standing next to Chuck E Cheese.

I thought kids were suppose to be afraid of those overstuffed cartoons. Who knew?


My mom came with us but my dad was working swing.


Kendall is still a little young for this place there were only a handful of games she could play but that did not stop her from trying.

Ben spend most of the time on the driving game with his cousin Kaden. It was the same game that he spend 5 hours playing at Reggie's ranch. I love how close they have to sit in order to reach the peddles

2 comments:

Yadira said...

Thats great, you can say you have a big boy in a big boy bed, I bet you feel relieved, yu will see that kendall will be easier to transition.

Hfoutz said...

Congratulations! Looks like a fun day! Miss you guys!