Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 9, 2009

Rainy days and Mondays....

...used to get me down. It started out snowing this morning and it turned to rain. I knew we would not be going out to play today. we have been enjoying the 'warmer' weather and going for walks but not today. I think sometimes staying inside to entertain themselves is good for them. They decided our activities for the day
A tea party with fancy dresses (Ben decided not to come)


waffles and chicken nuggets for lunch.
a short game of hide and go seek. Kendall only wanted to hide with me and always in the same place. Ben would only hide with his 'snuggie' crocodile that is too big to hide without having the tail or the head stick out from any hiding spot.

the rain is letting up so who knows we might go for a walk before Kendalls nap. then I might be able to get something done today not that this rainy day was not enjoyable

A little something extra for everyone Kendalls skirt will not stay on without her pullup

1 comments:

zeebee said...

This post is so great! You are such a cute mom. I love Ben's hiding place with the tell tale tail. And Kendall's tutu? Love it. p.s. Jasmine has always been afraid of any costume characters.