Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pitty party!!

*This post was origianlly titled Tink's party but when I started going off I decided to make them seperate posts so if you are not interested in complaining and just wanted to see what the party was like, look up*
What a day. I really hurt my back yesterday just in time for Tyler to take Ben camping and leave me to make the finall preparations for Kendalls party. I can stand and sit just fine so baking cupcakes and hanging decorations was not a problem I just couldn't clean up anything that invoved walking or bending over. So pretty much any mess the kids had made!! All I will say about that is earlier in the day both kids "helped" me sort and fold the laundry :>. I thought I was going to lose my mind. I couldn't sleep last night because my back hurt I didn't want to take anything because I didn't want to sleep-in and not be ready for the party. Then my sister called to say she was going to be late (I really needed her help) at least she had a good excuse, her daughter had gotten gum stuck in her hair. With the rush I was in I was tempted to tell her to just cut it out but this is the same daughter that has cut her own hair like 5 times so she doesn't have much hair left. Then to my surprise my DH came home early just to help me because he felt so bad about leaving. I was glad he took Ben camping he had been looking forward to it and he has not been able to spend much time with him lately. I was much happier to see him walk through the door because I knew everything would be okay. He made lunch (pb&j cut into stars), cleaned up the floor, and got Ben ready for baseball pictures that had been rescheduled (thank goodness he was home for that I might have really lost it if we had not gotten his first ever team photo, it is just the scrapbooker in me:)). Tyler was out the door with Ben by the time the party started and the same time my sister showed up BTW. The day started out pretty crappy but everything turned out alright thanks to my superhero hubby.