Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tink's party







Thanks to my DH Kendall's birthday party was off to a great start. we started out with some face painting. I was surprised the girls held still and let me paint so much I was sure they would all end up with a little heart or something on their cheeks because they would not be that in to it, but like always three and four years olds are surprising. The girls made some bugs out of pompoms as they were waiting their turn. we then decorated fairy wands using large pretzel sticks, pink candy melts and lots of sprinkles. There was a small glitch just, a little mid-party melt down. I am still unsure what it was about but I guess it was her party, she can cry if she wants to. I tried to keep the party small so it would not be to overwhelming but I guess that is something that cannot be helped with a three year old. Next, we had lunch pb&j cut into stars, pink go-gurt, pink cookies and pink punch. Someone likes pink I think. Then the girls had a fairy coronation. Each girl got a new fairy name and a certificate welcoming them as fairy by the Never Council. they got sprinkled with pixie dust and got to make a wish as they chanted "WE BELIEVE IN FAIRIES!"

Then we opened up gifts and had cupcakes.

Ben had a baseball game after pictures but he told Tyler that he really did not want to miss Kendall's party. I really just wanted him out of the house because when Kendall was asking for friends she named Anna and Madeline both of them are Ben's age and I was worried he would take over the party because his friends were there. But by the time they came home it was time for cupcakes and gifts. Ben didn't miss the whole thing and Kendall got her "girls only" party. Ben didn't want to be left out so as we were waiting for the parents to come pick the girls up the girls watched the Tinkerbell movie and I tried to paint a tiger on his face. I am no professional that is for sure.


Kendall has been talking about a Tinker Bell party for months now. I tried to talk her into princesses, fancy Nancy, or pinkalishious because I simply could not think of anything for Tinkerbell but then I was looking at this great blog for YW ideas and she had a tink party posted for her daughter that I just had to copy.http://angbrimwil.blogspot.com/2009/05/hannahs-birthday-party.html

1 comments:

Elizabeth Ward said...

Madeline wore her wings and flower head band all day long and all she could talk about was all the fun stuff that they did. She asked me if Kendall could have a tinker bell birthday party next year too. The party got 5 stars from madeline.