Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 3, 2009

Play date

We spent the day playing in the sun. Some long time friends and I met at good old Murray Park had lunch in the shade and watched the kids play as hard as they could. We were all smiles because we all know what that means when it is time to go home.......Naps!!


I was so excited to find out that Debbie is now expecting, now she is a part of the club...... going crazy 'cause I have more than one. I think it counts if your preggers because you are just as tired as if you had two.

We all know it is possible for plans to change because we are talking about Debbie and all, but I was even more excited to hear of their plans to move back to Utah. I do feel a little bad that I never made it to Texas for a visit but hey no one ever traveled to the great northwest when I was residing there. Could you get back here quick so we can work on our daughters being best friends!!

0 comments: