we were shopping and Ben was running around like a crazy boy, Kendall asked to sit in the cart so we could talk
and she said:
"Mom, I want a new brother"
I will have to get back to you on that one!!!!
wife to a hardworking adorable husband and wonderful father. He even does the dishes almost everynight. Mother of two boys (almost 6 and a newborn) with a sassy girl (4) in between, always on my toes although I am not sure what that really means because I spend more time on the floor playing with the kids.
we were shopping and Ben was running around like a crazy boy, Kendall asked to sit in the cart so we could talk
Posted by suefoutz at 7:20 PM
3 comments:
LOVE IT! That girl cracks me up! (Ironically the word I have to type in to be able to post this is "unchose")
Oh that is so cute. I think all of us have said that at one time or another.
Fun to catch up on your posts, and to see you the other day. Your kids say the funniest things...I wonder if you should just give Kendall A NEW brother! ;)
Post a Comment