Kendall started pre-school today. It was a strange day because it felt just like any other day, I thought I was going to be sad and she would have a hard time saying goodbye. None of that happened.
We woke up just like any other day and had breakfast and got dressed.
the only thing that really surprised me about Kendall this morning was that she was so excited to get out the door she didn't think she had time for her favorite breakfast (Dutch Baby: she wants to eat this every morning. she even knows how many eggs it takes to make and she likes to look in the fridge to see if we have enough before she asks if we can make it),
she just wanted cereal because it was faster.
When she was all ready and dressed in Red (the color on the calendar for this week) she would not stop asking if we were all ready for "her" school.
I think she likes the idea of having something of her own.
Once we were out the door she could hardly hold still for a photo.
I didn't even get a picture of her and her teacher until pre-school was over because
she ran in so fast. No problems saying good-bye I even had to ask her
for a kiss when she was halfway through the door.
I think Ben might have had the hardest time today.
trying not to mess with his schedule too much I decided to go to the gym and let him play in the daycare. Without his sister there I thought for sure he was going to run wild.
He walked in and flopped on the floor, I thought he was just being dramatic.
he was in the same place when I was done with my class. Poor boy didn't know how to act or what to do without his sister.
He is so sensitive.
He did like that he was the one that got to choose our post gym activity. He was not totally over it when we pick her up so I told him he could ask Kendall's teacher if he could see her pre-school.
I think he just wanted to make sure Kendall was not having more fun without him.
I am not sure how things went today with Kendall because she was not willing to volunteer too much information.
What did you learn about today?
Nothing
What did you do today?
Nothing
What was your favorite part of pre-school?
I don't know
she is going to be a fun teenager.




4 comments:
Wow she is so cute. It's crazy when they are so ready to be off on their own. But it is hard for the little one left behind too.
She looks to teeny to be going to preschool. I love that she is too cool to tell you about it. Madeline was like that her first week. The glimps into the teenage years is scary.
LOL!! - she is adorable - love the outfit and cute cute hair !- maybe eventually she will learn more than 'nothing'
She is such a doll!
Post a Comment