Because Ben was sooo upset about not starting
pre-school yet he started to think about his
school last year. He was getting very worried
about his little neighbor friend that
attended the same school with him last
year and that he would probably never see
her again because they will be in different schools this year.
When I told him we could call her
over for a play date that seemed to
make him feel better.
Ben was not being a very good listener in the morning
so I told him if he didn't start to listen I was going to call
Madeline's mom and tell her she could not come.
Well that got him to listen but when Madeline's mom forgot
what time we had talked about and was a little late Ben started to
get sad and thought that I really had called and told her
not to come. Poor guy he is have a very emotional week.
We didn't do too much just some board games and then
decorated sugar cookies. The kids seemed to have fun
and the more people I have to eat cookies the more I like to
make them. We cut out the shapes and it was all I could do
to keep them from eating the dough. Once the cookies were
cooled off they could hardly wait for me to color the frosting
so when I started to pull out the sprinkles they all said they
didn't want them and then they dug in eating their cookies
before I tried to make them do something else to them. Hey
I just thought they would like to make them cute, but I guess
4 year olds could care less. as long as they enjoyed it.
They did enjoy posing for the camera.
Madeline is such a HAM my kids could stand
to learn a few things from her when it comes
to taking photos. I love it.
Kendall and her green frosting face.
Now if I may pose a question... when kids come to your house do you let them just play in the other room and check on them every so often or do you have a structured play ready for them when they get over? Am I too much of a helicopter mom? I feel like I hover a lot.




0 comments:
Post a Comment