Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 17, 2009

family pics

We finally did it....after searching for clothes (this is the last time I try to match the rest of us to something Kendall is wearing, girls clothes are much easier to find), waiting for bad haircuts to grow out (fantastic Sam's, need I say more?), the weather not cooperating for us (what was with all those freak rain storms this summer?) and schedules not working out we got our family photos done.

My wonderful cousin did a great job check them out.

4 comments:

Yadira said...

Sue, the pictures turned our very pretty. Love the orange in kendall's dress and the blue that you guys had on. Great colors.

Hfoutz said...

soooo great, I love the one of you and Tyler in the distant background and Ben & Kendall in the foreground...and the last one is adorable too...well they all are!

Christine said...

Those turned out really cute!!

lisa winnett said...

fun pictures! I know what you mean, it can be such a challenge some times. They turned out awesome. I love Kendall's hair you really have to teach me how to do that when Isabella finally has enough hair.