Anyone with a princess needs to check this out . We will be doing Tinkerbell, but I thought it was nice she has something for every princess!
34 minutes ago
wife to a hardworking adorable husband and wonderful father. He even does the dishes almost everynight. Mother of two boys (almost 6 and a newborn) with a sassy girl (4) in between, always on my toes although I am not sure what that really means because I spend more time on the floor playing with the kids.
Anyone with a princess needs to check this out . We will be doing Tinkerbell, but I thought it was nice she has something for every princess!
Posted by suefoutz at 10:13 AM
1 comments:
Loved the Foutz family pictures. You all look very nice. How are things going in the 7th ward. How is personal progress. I think of your family often.
Post a Comment