Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Birthday cake

The Birthday kids

Everyone helping open Ben's gift.
They each wanted a different cake and now that they are getting older it is harder to combine their likes.

We had a small party today for Ben and Adalee in our 'party room' with all the grandparents. Opening gifts and partaking of cake was the only thing on the agenda. We did this so family could visit and we would get gifts out of the way before the 'friend party' next sat at the bounce house.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Ward said...

The road is a number 5! How cute is that.

I need you to help me with a cake for Bradley's B-day.

Yadira said...

You are so talented susan. Great cakes. I think I am going to try fondant this year for the 1st time. I never came around to trying it out last year.