Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 19, 2010

It's no wonder...

...I have been napping three times a day.
...I crave jamba juice and macaroni salad.
...I've been neglecting my household duties
...I've changed toothpaste brands three time to avoid gaging
...my clothes don't fit quite right.
...the neighbors wondered if I disappeared for good.
...Ben and Kendall have developed an unhealthy relationship with the television.
...I went to the grocery store for bread and milk and forgot THE MILK.
...I've been walking around with a secret smile on my face.
I have been busy creating new life! Tyler and I couldn't be more delighted about it. We feel incredibly blessed to be welcoming a new child in September.

the bean @ 9 weeks
Still waiting for the second trimester bliss!

and for anyone who is interested

6 comments:

Yadira said...

So, i thought you guys were done? That's what you were insinuating on the day we all got together. But hey that is great. You will be a mommy of 3 in september. Awesome news sue. Congratulations. I am happy for both of you.

Hfoutz said...

Wahoo! We are so excited for you guys! You do such good work making babies, so glad we get to see #3 in September! Love ya!

Elizabeth Ward said...

I have been waiting, tying not to ask when i see you. Congrats!

What is your due date?

Veekfam said...

That's great! I haven't looked at your blog for awhile and I'm so glad I did! I'm so excited for you guys.

Lisa said...

Hurray! That is very exciting news! Congrats!

Jenny said...

Congrats to all of you! - so exciting!