My kids have been attending a soccer clinic for the past six weeks and it has been so much fun. Kendall has done really well and Ben has gone because it was something that Kendall really liked and I had nothing else to do with him. Oh the joys of having kids so close! He learned to like it and by the end he was always two steps behind the coach until today. Today was the last day and we invited Dad to come watch. The kids went wild, I think they were trying to show off for him but it was like someone gave them a crazy pill. Running away, rolling around on the floor and standing on their heads were just a few funny things I was putting up with for the first twenty minutes when I finally promised them a treat if they would listen to the coach things went at little better. They still had to show off for Dad. At least there is no question if they were excited to see him or not, right?! We will definatly be signing up for soccer again in the fall.
15 hours ago




2 comments:
Your kids are so cute. Your little girl is adorable.
Hey, that little boy in the middle sure is a cutie =)
Oh wait, that's my little boy.
You have amazing kids and we've loved the time we have gotten to spend with all of you this year.
Post a Comment