Lately Ben has been in the mood to help with everything he is very curious and sometimes I cannot keep up with him and his thirst for knowledge. I keep saying I don't know what I am going to do with a child that is going to be smarter than me by the time he is five. Now I know, I will just teach him everything that I can and then put him to work and let him figure out the rest. He and Kendall helped me make dinner, really all I did was cut stuff up and crack the eggs they did all the rolling, measuring and scooping. They knew what the end product was suppose to look like because it is one of their favorites Pizza rolls. I don't know why I didn't let them try that sooner they did such a great job and I wasn't trying to keep track of them when I was making dinner.
15 hours ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment