I have good friends who are moving back to Utah and I could not be more excited! They just need to sell their house in Texas so if anyone is interested..... http://swallowlane.blogspot.com/
15 hours ago
wife to a hardworking adorable husband and wonderful father. He even does the dishes almost everynight. Mother of two boys (almost 6 and a newborn) with a sassy girl (4) in between, always on my toes although I am not sure what that really means because I spend more time on the floor playing with the kids.
I have good friends who are moving back to Utah and I could not be more excited! They just need to sell their house in Texas so if anyone is interested..... http://swallowlane.blogspot.com/
Posted by suefoutz at 2:31 PM
1 comments:
I don't need a house in Texas, but I do have something for you!
Ok Kendall's pictures are done! You can check them out here http://lastingmomentsphotography.instaproofs.com/
Hope you like them!
Post a Comment