Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 28, 2008

My husband and I went out on a date on Monday. He took me to the Sheryl Crow concert, tickets that he bought me for Mothers Day. It was so exciting I have loved Sheryl Crow for a long time but the best part was being with my husband. I love taht

My friend Camille and I went to Thanksgiving Point to try $2 Tuesday (again) I guess I am not a fast learner. Really it was not so bad we got there right after they opened the line was long but there really wasn't as many people inside as there was last time. Ben kept running away because he knew what he wanted to see and he didn't want to wait. This time with less people I was able to see some things and I felt better prepared because I knew where to look for Ben because I knew what he liked the most. The kids had the most fun digging up the dinosaur bones in the sand box ( I think that is what Ben was trying to get to so fast) I tried to get pictures of all the kids but Camille's boy didn't want his picture taken, oh well what are you going to do?! It was fun but unless my kid starts talking about Dinosaurs as much as he does trains we probably will not go back anytime soon.



On Wed we went to the preschool to meet Ben's new teacher, Miss Sally. They held an open house and I was a little disappointed to have it when they did I was hoping they would wait until the first day was a little closer because he will be asking me everyday when he gets to go to school. When Joy School ended he would ask me for a few weeks after "How come you don't let me go to school anymore?" I was very impressed with all the teachers and the set up that they have it looks like he will have a lot of fun.

1 comments:

zeebee said...

Susan, your blog has exploded! It is sooo cute, I love the new look. That is so cool you went to the Sheryl Crow concert, love the pic of you and Tyler.