Kendall was helping me with something this morning and when she was done she said
"I am a Big Boy"
So I then said
"you mean a Big Girl?"
and she said
"that is what I said, I am super Kendall!"
Now how do you argue with that?
34 minutes ago
wife to a hardworking adorable husband and wonderful father. He even does the dishes almost everynight. Mother of two boys (almost 6 and a newborn) with a sassy girl (4) in between, always on my toes although I am not sure what that really means because I spend more time on the floor playing with the kids.
Kendall was helping me with something this morning and when she was done she said
"I am a Big Boy"
So I then said
"you mean a Big Girl?"
and she said
"that is what I said, I am super Kendall!"
Now how do you argue with that?
Posted by suefoutz at 8:42 AM
Labels: things kids say
3 comments:
Kids say the cutest things!!
I wanted you to know that I am making our blog private soon. Send me your email or email me at deliajohan@msn.com so I can invite you to read!!
Oh that is so cute! I want to be Super too!
To the very best cousin in the world,
I cried and cried and cried when my mom told me what you and Marianne had done for our family. I have been wanting to call you and thank you. It was such an awesome thing to do and it really means so much to us! You are the best! Thank you really doesn't cut it....but please know that there couldn't have been anything better than to come home to meals and a cookbook that will save my life! I love you! **HUGS**
Post a Comment