Kendall woke up sick today. Ben woke up soon after and he started helping me around the house so I could take care of Kendall. He got himself dressed got his own breakfast helped me give Kendall a bath ( her second in a few hours) and he was helping me wash the sheets that Kendall got sick on when Kendall started crying that she needed a drink and wanted to watch a TV show. All of a sudden Ben was "feeling sick too". For the rest of the morning they both sat on the couch and watched cartoons and drank their pop. Ginger ale for "their" sick tummies. He did keep her happy when she wanted more pop or another blanket he would come and let me know. It must be hard to watch your mom give your sister whatever she wants while you are doing chores around the house. I hope he feels better soon;) At least I hope he doesn't get sick tomorrow.
15 hours ago




1 comments:
Your kids are so cute! That is too bad that they were sick!I hope they are feeling better now.
BTW I am really happy that you ahve a blog now! I love blogging!
Post a Comment