Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Month in review

March has flown by, and so many things have happen. Well first I turned 30 it was nothing to traumatic I can not really think of anything that I have to stress about with growing older because I am at such a good place in my life I wouldn't want to change a thing. I completed my first wedding cake from start to finish for my dear sweet friend Jenny who was a doll when I showed up at her wedding just a wreck because I was so stressed, I didn't want her to see me because it was suppose to be her special day and the bride is not suppose to be worried about the well being of the cake decorator. The cake turned out okay or so I think all I could say is it was done, but everyone else said it was great so I guess I should start listening to others. Easter was fun or should I say the week before Easter was fun. We had a family Easter egg hunt we hosted at our house it was really great to see all of my cousins and their kids. The day before Easter we colored eggs and decorated cookies with my sisters children but the Easter bunny had to skip our house Easter morning because poor Kendall had the flu and he thought it better she not have any candy. Not to worry my children were not forgotten their baskets were waiting for them Monday night after family home evening when Kendall was all better. And just a few days ago my mother in law came to visit. She had been out of the country for the last month and she was getting a little grand kid hungry. It is always nice when she comes to visit. I know that I am one of the lucky ones to have the privilege of having a mother in law that is more like a best friend. The kids like her too so that is a bonus. It was sad to see her go her visits are always way to short, but we all look forward to her return trip in May for Kendall's birthday

2 comments:

AApreo said...

Hey Susan! It's nice to read about how you are all doing out there. We haven't heard much from you these past months. Glad to hear everything is going well! Ben looks so big! We have no idea who Diego is, but I'm sure we'll find out when we see you all again.
Love,
Angie and Mario

zeebee said...

Sue-you closet blogger you! Jen's cake was awesome!!! It was so yummy!