Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 28, 2008

I hope you dance


What joy my children bring me. This morning I was checking my email and I had some music playing. The kids were watching Backyardigans so I thought they had no idea what I was doing and I had a free minute. Ben could hear the music and he ran in and asked "Mom, would you like to dance?" Back in the day any boy that spoke those words to me would spark nervous feelings, sweaty palms, and sometimes fear I never thought those words would bring such joy. Of course I had to stop what I was doing and spin him around the room a couple times. Then Kendall saw what was going on and they both wore me out dancing this morning.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love to be able to stop everything and play with my kids! This is something that we do at our house all the time too!

What a good mommy you are!

zeebee said...

Sue--did you know you are the cutest mom ever? well you are.