Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 22, 2008

Tagged!

List ten fun fact about your kid(s)

1.Ben calls pickup truck "hick-up" trucks

2.Kendall needs to have her backpack on when Ben goes to school

3.Ben loves to cook on his grill just like Daddy. For some unknown reason he thinks it is fun to cook noodles on the grill.

4.Kendall is picky about getting out of bed. She prefers to stay in bed and read her books until she is ready to get up and then she will call for the parent that she prefers to pick her up at that moment. If she is calling for daddy and he has left for work mommy knows it is going to be a long day

5.Ben is a comedian. His new favorite thing is knock knock jokes his favorite:
Ben: knock knock
Mama: who's there?
Ben: Tank
Mama: Tank who?
Ben: your welcome! ha ha ha ha

6.Kendall is sassy! One day when she was giving me a lot of attitude I asked her why she was being so difficult and she said "I am sassy" So that is now her nickname!

7.Ben is a salesman. When it comes time for him to do anything like come to dinner or get ready to go to bed he always comes up with a compromise like "I would like to read just one more book", or "can I have just one more treat and then I will do what you want" sometimes I try to be a tough sell but deep down I guess I am just a big softy

8.Kendall is just wild !
need I say more?!


9.Ben loves to listen to earth wind and fire. His favorite song in boogie wonderland, he calls it the happy feet song.

10.Kendall was suppose to be the second child because it would have been hard to have a baby with her around. She enjoys her time as an only child twice a week when we drop Ben off for school and she has full attention from mom. Her first choice of activity is shopping!! I am so proud.

Ben and Kendall are tagging their Mommy's bloggin buddies that have kids

2 comments:

zeebee said...

That is so funny that Ben likes Earth Wind and Fire. At least his knock knock joke actually makes sense, my kids always just say 2 part words. :)
Your kids are adorable, btw

lisa winnett said...

Susan that is so cute I will have to do that tag. It is amazing how fun these little people can be.