here is a fun thing to try open your pictures go to your fourth folder and find the fourth picture and write about it.
Caught in the act! This was last winter I think it might have been the first (big) snow. The kids were still in their jammies and they wanted to play outside so bad. I told them they could if they got dressed. I think Ben changed his shirt and helped Kendall get her shoes on. They didn't say a word after that and I caught them trying to open the front door. The snow was just too tempting I guess. Good thing the door was locked or they would have been Popsicles.
15 hours ago




3 comments:
Your kids have grown so much!! It's good to hear from you again! I'm glad you found me! I hardly ever go to myspace anymore!
Sue--that is such a cute idea about the 4th and 4th! I think I might have to try it. They totally look guilty.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your camara.
I love the bwak sububan!
What a cute picture! those are the ones that you look back on and have to smile. What a fun idea.
Post a Comment