Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Todays lunch brought to you by ....

...the letter B



and the letter K



Ben got home from Pre-school and he was still excited about the letter he learned about today (too excited to eat) that he was asking me what everything started with so I turned his sandwich into a B. Needless to say the same thing needed to be done to Kendall's as well. I have not seen them have so much fun eating in a long time.

5 comments:

Veekfam said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute!! It must be nice having them so close together and love doing the same things together. We hope to see ya soon!

Yadira said...

Susan, I just went to the link you have for the Lasting moments Photography and I saw kendalls pictures, she looks so adorable and cute and funny and sweet. I hope you get all of them they are beautiful.

Glenn Amber Evans said...

That is super cute!!

lisa winnett said...

So fun. What a great idea!

hugsnkissis said...

Susan, Super Cute! I'm sad i missed you last time i was in town. Ben and Kendall are getting so BIG!