Ben finished Joy School this week. We held a graduation for the kids it was so cute they wore plastic table cloths for gowns, cardstock hats and handed out diplomas. They sung songs they had learned throughout the year and got a treat when they were done. There was a lot of parents(and grandparents too thanks for coming Dad), cameras and confusion I am sure they had no idea what was going on but they were all as patient as a three year old can be. This year has been so fun I was a little unsure about participating because now Ben still has two more years of pre-school. I may have jumped the gun alittle but we made some good friends and it has inspired me to do a little more education at home. It is sad to see it end I am reminded how fast time flys.
15 hours ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment