Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

zoo

My sister called early this morning to see what I was doing, normally when she calls she is asking for a sitter but I didn't have anything that needed to get done so I took the bait and told her nothing really and she asked if we wanted to go to the zoo. It was her second oldest sons last day of preschool and they were taking a field trip. So I packed up lunches and the kids 40 minutes later she came to pick us up. What a blast I had with my kids. They were having so much fun looking at all the animals Kendall really liked the Elephants and the porcupines
(go figure) Ben really liked the Zebras (Mom Z starts with Zebra) the turtles and the flamingos. When we were all done seeing the animals and getting ready to eat lunch Ben was ready to go back for round two. We stopped and played on the playground before we left. My sister had her little baby and he really needed to get home to take a nap but I am sure that my kids could have stayed all day. We will have to go back and ride the train next time.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Ward said...

I am so envious. We haven't been to the zoo for 7 months. We want to go next time!

zeebee said...

What a fun day at the zoo, we need to get together this summer!

Glenn Amber Evans said...

I love the zoo i think more then carter did. He was kind of affraid. Anyhow you look great. How are things going? Hows maryann?