Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Girls Night Out

This weekend My Dad took Tyler,Ben and my sisters husband and boys camping for a Boys night. So my Mother sister and I (with our babies) Had our own girls night out. We started out with some shopping for shoes (of course) when we were all worn out we went to my Mom's house and made a huge chef salad for dinner. After dinner we watched a chick flick 'The Devil wears Prada' cute movie I had never seen it before, I don't get that many girls nights and I don't enjoy watching movies like that when Tyler is around because I know he doesn't enjoy them. As soon as the movie was over we ate Brownie sundaes (we had to make up for the healthy salad somehow) It was a nice night but it was lonely coming home to an empty house I missed my husband and my son. surprising I know. With the boys still gone and to continue with the girls only status Kendall and I took my niece for breakfast. The food was nice but the company was better. I don't see her enough now that she lives with her dad and Kendall has been asking for her for a week or so. To my surprise when we were done with breakfast Tyler was calling to say that the boys were home early. Yeah! It was nice to have a break for a day but I missed them. I would have some pictures of the girls night but Tyler had the camera with him. I wish I had some pictures of Kendall at the shoe store she was trying on every pair she could pull off the displays, she takes after her mom. ;) here is the only picture Tyler got on his camp out I am sure he was pretty busy chasing the boy around the great outdoors.

0 comments: